Sunday, June 28, 2015

Day 2: Sunday, 6/28 ~Roasted Chickpea and Broccoli Burrito~

Day 2: Sunday, 6/28
~Roasted Chickpea and Broccoli Burrito~


Another one from Thug tonight. I was flipping through the book seeing what Jesse might put together for us this week ;0, and I just had to make this right away.
It was VERY good!
An odd thing though....both last night and tonight - wild dreams of chases and subterfuge. I remember, when I started eating better previously, enjoying supremely restful sleep. I wanted to quip about it being from 'Thug' recipes, but honestly it's probably the sugar of yesterday's cookie, which I also had for breakfast. Ah, well...


http://www.thugkitchen.com/roasted_chickpea_broccoli_burrito

Instead of the 3 Tbsp of olive oil, I used 1 Tbsp oil, and substituted the rest with water. Probably could have just used all water. Also, didn't have tortillas, but had some taco shells that needed eating. Odd to eat chickpeas out of a taco shell - but it tasted great!



No comments:

Post a Comment