Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 32: Monday Nov 19 ~ Leftover Moroccan Quinoa

~ Leftover Moroccan Quinoa ~

This Moroccan Quinoa was so yummy the first time around - I'm not minding having it again!
It's been a lot of leftovers lately - usually we just use these for lunches, but school projects, needing a break, and a full freezer from past efforts have dictated the necessity of revisiting some of these dishes. :)

I'm thinking we'll get back to the regular program next week...and maybe once school is over I'll work on 'flipping' some recipes. So if you're reading this, and have a family favorite recipe that you would like to see reworked into a plant-strong dish - just let me know, and I'll make my best efforts!

http://freedomfromfastfood.blogspot.com/2012/11/day-18-monday-nov-5-moroccan-quinoa.html

No comments:

Post a Comment