Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 41: Wednesday Nov 28 ~ Leftover Better Than Chicken Soup ~

~ Leftover Better Than Chicken Soup ~

Well, it's 8:30 and I'm not yet home. Jesse just wrapped up a drawing session at a comic store(yeah!), and is now being coached on how to succeed at his interview tomorrow (thank you REN!). While I'd like to leave prison, uh I mean work, it is a nice, quiet environment to do some studying - of which I have a copious amount with a final tomorrow and a huge project due soon that I'm trying to wrap up. I know if I were home I'd be watching either Downton Abbey or Supernatural, of which I've seen every episode...and cuddling with cats, all concerns for our future and my scholastic career just out of my head. 

SO anyway - just in case this happened, I packed extra food and am eating the leftover soup from yesterday and maybe a grapefruit for dessert. I'm hoping that Jesse brought food with him as I instructed - but if not(and probably not), he will be scavenging the fridge when we get home! No Wendy's for you, sir! We must stay clean for another 25 days (well, for this goal anyway)....and by the way, that's the countdown to Christmas Eve. Wow...well, now that I've freaked you all out, go watch a Charlie Brown Christmas for me and have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment