Monday, July 6, 2015

Day 10: Monday, July 6th ~Vegamite Spaghetti~

I made spaghetti today. First I started the noodles boiling.
Then I combined the following:
1 Saucepan
1 layer of greens- mostly kale with a few dandelion leaves
1 layer of frozen red and green peppers
1 layer of water.

I boiled/stir fried the stuff in the saucepan.
If you don't believe me, here is photographic evidence:

Why won't you trust me?
Once that was all softened, I poured store bought spaghetti sauce over it. Prego Fresh Mushroom flavored Italian sauce, if you must know. 
After the sauce heated to a slight boil, but before it started covering the kitchen in tomatoey bursts, I removed the saucepan from the heat.
I put a wad of noodles in one of our genuine reproduction White Star Line Titanic 3rd class dinner plates and covered it with the sauce/vegetable mixture. Then I took the following photograph:

Fork added for garnish.

We ate it, and afterwards Cosmo licked Liv's plate clean while we were watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D on Netflix. Liv says the plate still needs washing, even though he licked it to a shine. 












No comments:

Post a Comment