Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Day 16: Sun, July 12th ~ Macaroni and Cheese ~

Day 16: Sun, July 12th
Macaroni and Cheese

Today was an almost-day. In lieu of having something delivered, almost asked Jesse to run to the store for fish sticks or nuggets or something to bake that almost tasted like fried. Wallowing in anticipation of my work week. Finally realized that it would come regardless, and the following weekend would come as well. Able to pull myself out of my funk long enough to think about cooking something, and this popped into my mind.


I found a great recipe in one of the old magazines I have – but of course, didn’t find the recipe. Looking at Martha’s website, this seemed appealing.
We did not have the mix of cheeses asked for. I also used only 3 pieces of bread/breadcrumbs. The only thing I would change is to be sure to have some sharp cheddar. I think that makes mac n cheese for me.

http://www.marthastewart.com/274703/macaroni-and-cheese-recipes/@center/854190/comfort-food-recipes#313113

No comments:

Post a Comment