Saturday, July 18, 2015

Day 19: Wednesday, July 15th ~ Pita Pizza ~

Day 19: Wednesday, July 15th
 ~ Pita Pizza ~

Another adventure today. Had an important errand right after work, still exhausted from yesterday, and staring bleakly at every food place we pass, it was a journey getting to tonight's dinner. Jesse has been wanting hot dogs again lately (not sure where this recent obsession came from?), but nothing is sounding good to me. I agree to whatever he can find in the store just to get home a minute sooner. Trentwood was closed, and CVS didn't have the ingredients. I am beyond ready to just give up, and say that I don't care. So, home we go. And out comes Jesse's plan B - Pita Pizza. 



https://www.pinterest.com/pin/80642649550672595/
We were introduced to this a few years ago when I was on a Denise Austin plan. I love that it can be so quick, easy, and crunchy. It has become a go-to item for those rushed, lazy, or emotional days. 
We don't really follow the recipe anymore, just top pita or a tortilla wrap with whatever we have on hand, pop it in the oven, and there you go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment