Saturday, October 27, 2012

Day 9: Saturday Oct 27 ~ Creamy Alfredo ~

~ Creamy Alfredo ~

 

So today I had a creamy victory. I really didn't want to cook dinner. Long story short, I found myself tired, past the hungry point, behind on kitchen cleaning, and very tempted to order a pizza. I can't do that though - it's not an option for me at this time, if I ever want to be free! So I opened the Engine 2 cookbook, and this was the page it fell on. And while nothing had seemed appealing to me just a minute ago, I suddenly felt like this is what I HAD to have tonight - creamy, warm, 'cheesy' - just what I needed.


http://engine2diet.com/recipe/creamy-alfredo-sauce/
My only recommendation might be to put the cashews into the food processor first with a little water (or part of the soy milk) to make sure they fully crumble. Other than that, a really easy recipe to follow, with a really yummy result. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment