Saturday, December 15, 2012

Day 58: Saturday Dec 15 ~ Healthy Ramen Noodles Revisited~

~ Healthy Ramen Noodles Revisited~

I was supposed to happily spend the day at a baking party (which I still hope to pop in on later if I recover) - but instead I spent it laying down, clutching my stomach in agony until I finally fell asleep. Yeah, with that pizza on Wednesday we also ate turbo cheesy breadsticks - and having not had a lot of cheese or oil in the past 3 months, this seems to have effected me poorly.
So anyway I finally woke up, but still not doing great. I didn't want to eat, but hadn't eaten much all day and really want to still make it to this thing, in full strength. Looked into the kitchen and decided to just sit on the couch for a minute and hope to magically recover, when I passed by our dresser of grains and saw the soba noodles looking at me.
And I thought - that's it! That is what I need. Some basic, healing miso-based ramen noodles.
So Jesse is kindly making this for me as I type - putting his flair into it, he's adding a can of peas. :) He's so nice to me. I'm incredibly grateful.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment