Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Day 61: Tuesday Dec 18 ~ Schlubway :(

~ Schlubway :( ~

 

Well, I'm claiming 1/2 progress tonight. I did begin prepping tonight's dinner and if it weren't for a few factors, but mostly Jesse's low blood sugar, I would have held firm. I felt a little defeated caving in during the last week of this challenge!
I had planned veggie wraps with hummus (now Wednesday's dinner), took the hummus from the freezer to thaw, cut up some tomatoes - but that was as far as I got, so other veggies not prepped and kitchen is still a wreck from before.
14 hours later...work, Jesse then went on to cookies to close out and of course they're busy so it was late, I"m stuck at work but using the time to do Christmas crafts, then I learn that I have an interview the next day (yeah)...so we go by the place, then go pick up some things I need (namely a pet fur roller in case the interviewer had allergies or just could see the pounds of fur on everything I own)...and it's after 9 p.m. before we get home and Jesse hasn't eaten since noon. I was really worried about getting things ready for tomorrow, and both of us were just tired, so we decided to get Schlubway....which I think is doubly ironic considering Jesse's scathing review of them not a week ago!
 
I'm claiming 1/2 progress though because it was a struggle to allow this - versus how we were prior to the challenge, where it would not have even been a question.

No comments:

Post a Comment