Sunday, December 23, 2012

Day 66: Sunday Dec 23 ~ Raise the Roof Sweet Potato Lasagna ~

~ Raise the Roof Sweet Potato Lasagna ~

Well, we made it! Yeah, the post is a little late, and actually we had leftovers for our real dinner, but I'm cooking ahead today and thought I'd share this. :)

We've had this dish a few times - made a batch, then had extra chopped veggies which we froze to use in the next batch a few weeks later! It is SO good! :)
I thought this would be a nice dish to bring over for our family dinners this week. Something that hopefully everyone can enjoy - lasagna with a kick! - and something that will be super yummy and still on plan for us. I know we'll probably have a little 'off plan' things, but I'll feel better the more I limit this - so this yummy lasagna is a way to have my pasta and eat it too. ;0
http://engine2diet.com/recipe/raise-the-roof-sweet-potato-lasagna/


And as I bid you all adieu for a while on the blog, thought I'd share one more bit with you -
While the clock approaches 2:30 a.m. I just reached a breaking point in my work, contemplating whether to ride out the second wind and plunge through till Christmas Eve eve or take a little nap....and here's what the guys are doing...
Well, I can't begrudge him - he did work hard today, and well, the cats have to sleep to keep their stripes in line. :) but it's so funny they're OUT! And for me - time for another cup of coffee and phase 2 I think!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year's all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment